Autism BrainNet collaborates with various professional organizations that share our mission of advancing autism research.
These organizations work closely with individuals and families to help carry out their or their loved one’s decision to become a brain donor for research.
Our professional collaborators include:
- Medical Examiners and Coroners
- Organ Procurement Organizations
- Tissue Banks
- Funeral Homes
Autism BrainNet also partners with the following organizations:
- NIH NeuroBioBank is working to serve as a unified national resource by aligning the procedures that the two repositories use to collect, process and preserve the most precious and limited resource – the human brain.
- Autism Science Foundation is working to help bring awareness about Autism BrainNet to families and autism researchers. As a long-standing community partner, the Autism Science Foundation has been an invaluable collaborator in advancing Autism BrainNet’s outreach and research efforts.
For more information
Autism BrainNet makes every effort to ensure the donation process is as simple as possible for families and collaborators.
- If you are interested in partnering with Autism BrainNet, email us at email@example.com.
- To make a referral, call toll-free at 877-333-0999. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions.